Saturday, March 6, 2010

Marker D









Well as of right now i have a 4 yr old and two 2 yr olds. Mackers turned two on...welll that was hard to determine this year. I couldn't remember if he was born on the 25 of Jan. or the 26. So after thinking i forgot his birthday (which was OK because we were going to do the celebrating on Friday anyways) then i was informed my both mothers mine and ty's that it wasn't until the 26 so i still had a day to redeem myself as a mother. Well i think that is still up for debate. But we had ice cream cake and went to the movies with some friends of ours. We got him a scoot bike. It is a bike with no pedals so they scoot themselves along and get use the the balance of a bike then skip the whole training wheel stage. Well thats what is says it does but he does look so cute on his new little bike.

3 comments:

Seth and Kamron Carlsen said...

He is so stinkin big. He looks adorable on that bike. I can't believe he is that old. I was there when he was born and stuff so it makes it so special to see him growing up. I helped raise him. OK not really but it sounded good. But i do love him and the kids. I am going to end this before it gets more corny. Can't wait to see you guys.

Seth and Kamron Carlsen said...

And another thing. I think you should grow his hair out. It looks to short. Just cause i know you wanted my opinion.

k-n-jarnett said...

is his new nickname Marker D? I love the picture with Pipes doing the blowing out motion along with Mackers. She is just like her momma!! Happy birthday to Macker D he does look quite old on that bike and so dang cute.