Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gratitude!!

I am having one of thous beautiful days where you just look at your family and just love them to pieces. Even though you wanna scream and run out the door and drive to nowhere land and be by yourself with maybe a nice big bath tube and a movies, or a book with nothing but silence in the back ground and knowing you have nowhere to be and no one waiting for you to get out or waiting to get in. But today is loving being a mom just being able to stay home and listen to my kids play and say the funniest things and be able to see them walk for the first time or make that funny face. I am just so blessed to be able be a stay at home mother and have a wonderful husband that provides that for me.





Thanks mom for the apron...I am pretty sure I wear it every day.


For this amazing BOY!!! He is so funny and can always make me laugh. I always tell him "Just because I am laughing doesn't mean I am not still mad at you!" He is such a good dad and a sweet husband. He is so sensitive and wants everyone to reach out to on another and wants them to know how much he cares about them. He is a blast to be married to. I think with everything in life you have to know the downs so can know the ups. And i can say there has been lots of both and it is wonderful to know that if there is a down I know a BIG up comes right after.


For this funny Princess that is so sassy it kills me. She is so cute and tells me about a thousand times a day "Mom guess what....I love you" and "Mom I think I am thirsty, or I think I deserve to eat something, or I think I wanna watch a movie" Some parents have a problem with there kids changing their clothes 9 times a day, I have to put the same outfit on her 9 times a day. She LOVES to be naked. The second we walk in the door all her clothes come off. And her body is so cute I love it.


For this little squirt that is so sweet and quit, but deadly. She loves to look in every cupboard about a million times a day. She loves the toilet and puts fun little toys down it that I have to get out one way or another. She is so sweet and loves to be held and lay on you, she loves everyone and will be your best friend right away.


I am thankful for this little boy that is so good and in is always happy and is an angle. His smile makes me so happy and I love being with just me and him sometimes, it's so fun to just lay on the ground and have him crawl all over me.

13 comments:

k-n-jarnett said...

I can't believe your hair is short and you don't even look like Chase this time!! Paigey poos hair looks so cute along with her crack and gut. I miss you and the kids oh and I guess Tyler (just a little bit though). When are you coming down next? We need to get away and do all the things that you described in your post. That sounds fabulous. Love ya!

Jonny and Brittany said...

Your kids are so cute!!!!!! I can't wait to be able to be a stay at home mom! Enjoy every moment!

Mom said...

That's my girl!!!! You see the good in things and you have sooooo much to be grateful for. I agree you have the cutest kids (I love my dollies)and a good husband....all this and the Gospel Too!!! One of my favorite sayings. I sure miss seeing you all and am looking forward to seeing you soon. Loved the pictures Paigy's cute body, Pipe's grin, and big boy Mack....wow, he has grown up! And of course you and Tyler....the cute couple. Thanks for being such a good mother and wife and daughter.

Mom

The Fish Family said...

Your hair looks so cute. Maybe you don't tlook like Chase this time because of the pink! I still can't believe that you have three kiddos. They are so dang cute and I wish that for once we lived close to each other and I could get to know them. You need to let me know when you are going to be down here next time so that I can come and see you. Take care up there and I will talk to you soon!

Jade said...

Your hair is so cute!! I am glad that you can see all of the great things in your family. I say that because I know how hard that is sometimes. LOL!!

The Cash Family said...

Good reminder to all of us to appreciate the little things in life! I can't wait to see you guys!

Haymore Family said...

its good to just chill out for a sec and realize that we are gratful for the little things that usually make us tick! your kids are adorable and i love your hair short again! sexy milf!

Abby Runyan said...

That was so sweet. I think your such a wonderful Momma! Your kids are adorable and I'm so proud of you. You look so cute too!

The Hills said...

i love those days when it just hits you and you feel so overwhelmed with blessings... those days get you through the others, right? :) love ya ali

mandy nelson said...

Hey,nothing wrong with a chase hair do.

k-n-jarnett said...

of course there's nothing wrong with a Chase haircut, but Mandy you only did it to Ali because you have always been jealous of her because she is the pretty one!

AMIT said...

Wow looks lovely and cute too.

Idaho Real Estate

Unknown said...

Thats so cute i really loved it thanks...
___________________
Susana
Online Marketing of your brand