Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Princess Birthday






So it was Paige's birthday last Friday. So of course I had to attempt to make a really cute cake and you all know with my past cakes I really do make some cute ones. And being that Paige is our Princess she needed a castle to go with it. Even though it did not come out all perfect, I love that it looks like a mad hatter cake (you know like Alice in wonderland, I think that's what it's called). So if anyone wants a crazy cake made, just ask I am so good at it (Honk, Honk). But anyway she got two dress up dresses and, you got it, a car. What princess wants princess gets. It is the best babysitter I have ever had....... so I thought!! This morning we were cleaning out our garage and Kamron walked over and said hi and then when she left to walk back home Paige followed her to the end of our fenced street. So Tyler and I just kept cleaning, then I said "Tyler I haven't seen Paige." Tyler looked and no Paige so I said "I bet Kamron let her ride with her home." Tyler got in the car to look for her and a minuet later he came home with Paige and the car in his car. I asked him where she was. He said she was past the post office, which is all the way down the street across the Hwy and then some, Tyler said she was pretty scared. When she saw him she wouldn't let him go. So the good news is that she never goes to the end of our street and says that's scary and points to the busy street. You know even though sometimes she can get my blood boiling, it really slaps me in the face when I get scared like that and the thought of something happening to her. Raising Kids!!!! What a treat!!!!

11 comments:

The Fish Family said...

Happy birthday to the princess!! What a cute little girl and I think that she looks all Rogers, which is a good thing. That is a very scary thing when you can't find your kids and I am glad that she is alright. That was a pretty bold adventure on her part. Take care and I'll chat at ya later.

Mom said...

Loved the pictures of my "little princess"....or should I say, my "spoiled princess"? I was impressed with your cake, Ali....who knew? But you better take her driving license away for away.....but seems like she learned her lesson. Take care of my dollies.
Nans

Bekah Parker said...

That is a great cake!

Brown Sugar said...

you can try to fence in a lady in a stang but they like to run free. I cant believe you have children old enough to drive.

P.s. my birthday is on Sunday and I want a cake in the shape of ALF, you know from the TV show.

Cara said...

Ali hey how you doing? OK so I have to say that I thought my little sister was crazy having her kids 11 months apart but I think that you might take the cake!! Crazy girl!

Stuart Family said...

Ali-Hey this is Misty. I can't believe you have 3 kids!!I'm sure you'll go crazy while there young but it will all be worth it when they grow up. Cute kids!!I'm adding you to my family and friends because Im tired of connecting through everyone elses blog. Tell your sisters to get busy working on a blog!!Take care.

Cory♥Jessica said...

Ali!!!! O my goodness! How are you?! Its so good to see how youre doing. Your children are beautiful. I cant believe have 3 kids, thats so awesome. Bekah said you wanted to be invited to my blog, I need your email so I can invite you. My email is jessnich84@gmail.com. Send me your email and I can invite you. Im so glad you have a blog too. I will talk to you later.
Jessica

Haymore Family said...

shut up! i would have totally freaked out! oh my gosh, that is so crazy, but totally cute birthday cake and party i can't believe i wasn't invited! punk, jk shes dang cute!

Bekah Parker said...

You are moving to Utah!! When???

Bekah Parker said...

Ok you had better call me ASAP when you get here! Do you know where you guys will be living? I was afraid when you said you were moving up here that it was like really far in the future like next year and I will be out of here next fall. I am so happy it is next month!

Rosemary said...

holy shiz I would have beat my kids a if I caught liv doin that. That would scare the crap out of me. So, anyways, got your message on my blog. Thanks for thinkin my kids are cute, except Landen is a boy. Braden got all pissed at me when I told him you thought he was a girl. He thinks I dress him way to girly. But its all good. All babies look girly I think. What does he want me to do, freakin tattoo him and give him a mohawk? Anyways, it was sweet to hear from you. You need to call me when you come to Mesa and we should hang out. Fo Sho